Michael Lazin on 29 Jun 2011 07:25:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Dual Monitors

If you use the official ATI linux driver this is for the most part pretty easy, but different distros have different levels of success in getting this working.  I tried this configuration with practically the same card last night with Fedora and Linux Mint, and found the ATI driver constantly crashed on Fedora but worked like magic on Linux Mint.