Mike Edwards on 23 Aug 2011 12:17:32 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Plumbing doesn't move like that, does it?

Felt it here in central NJ (Princeton area) as well.  Jeez...

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 01:59:21PM -0400, jeff babbled thus:

--

Mike Edwards                    |   If this email address disappears,
Unsolicited advertisments to    |   assume it was spammed to death.  To

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education.
The human mind is our fundamental resource."
  -- John F. Kennedy