Brian Stempin on 5 Sep 2011 11:00:55 -0700

[PLUG] Virtual Box image for performing PXE installs

Hi everyone,

I have a lot of computers that I want to wipe and install $FAVORITE_LINUX_DISTRO onto.  I really don't want to have to dedicate a machine to acting as an image server, so I thought that I'd use a VM.

Does anyone know of any pre-made VirtualBox images for doing this?  I really don't feel like setting up a Linux box just for setting up other Linux boxes.  So far, my Google-fu is failing me.

Thanks,
Brian