Brian Stempin on 5 Sep 2011 11:00:55 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
[PLUG] Virtual Box image for performing PXE installs
- From: Brian Stempin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [PLUG] Virtual Box image for performing PXE installs
- Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 14:00:48 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=8yMhq5ud0uy5qMjBco7RQ54NboF/abkhsNOFyRgxexw=; b=RzanuJL+RJ51tyJvBbFMabBNy7mxa77ibZ7+zGh1q4dKdI3J9xAuLkWP/7PBPLIR5A foQ+fxMejnxwlRQVg1VHW3uLf3YzXFQEBmYaADyqZPEpQMJMgTZz4rPVrIbHZitsAh6B mDsEPT8+/zPSN7FV0PheZonYNiZGTe7DJHhXk=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
I have a lot of computers that I want to wipe and install $FAVORITE_LINUX_DISTRO onto. I really don't want to have to dedicate a machine to acting as an image server, so I thought that I'd use a VM.
Does anyone know of any pre-made VirtualBox images for doing this? I really don't feel like setting up a Linux box just for setting up other Linux boxes. So far, my Google-fu is failing me.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug