Paul L. Snyder on 11 Sep 2011 19:14:08 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Still no speaker for next week's PLUG North?

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011, Paul L. Snyder wrote:

> So...anyone have a topic in their back pocket that they'd like to speak
> about?  We still don't have anyone signed up for a presentation on Sep 13
> at North...
>
> Also, the schedule for October on out is looking mighty empty.

So, I'd volunteer to give the talk on Tuesday, but I'm going to be
travelling and can't make it.  Anyone else?  We're getting down to the
wire here....

If we can't find a speaker, shall we have the PLUG North meeting anyway?

Paul