Rich Freeman on 13 Sep 2011 13:40:53 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Key signing

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Eric at Lucii.org <eric@lucii.org> wrote:
My apologies to you and others who may have been planning on a key-signing tonight.
It's not just that no one expressed interest out loud....

  My 30th wedding anniversary was yesterday
  My brother-in-law collapsed at work yesterday and is still in the hospital
  I have a church council meeting on the *exact* same schedule as PLUG north.

No worries - but if it happens again I'll have to reduce what I'm paying you.  :)

And if anybody does want to swap keys either tonight or next month I'll be there...

Rich