Rich Freeman on 13 Sep 2011 13:40:53 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
- From: Rich Freeman <email@example.com>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] Key signing
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:40:46 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=p9UPPbENVmjbJ+++vRxigllrTAclNVVIq2AxE9bsHdk=; b=Hh/bb26DErbABossaNqpTzcMupLR7pZXnmtG1S/ZgUqB8Fa57riqYkL1ClnshII/7w T9SuyJXcaURspElQJditdCZmVLoMbGga4Vxt/JGRm5RHj26vuxaqS07m68HSQgY2ifU1 kTudk6mNVScfIn/hqHzRR5umKoWFYAwUo3M3U=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Eric at Lucii.org <email@example.com> wrote:
My apologies to you and others who may have been planning on a key-signing tonight.
It's not just that no one expressed interest out loud....
My 30th wedding anniversary was yesterday
My brother-in-law collapsed at work yesterday and is still in the hospital
I have a church council meeting on the *exact* same schedule as PLUG north.
No worries - but if it happens again I'll have to reduce what I'm paying you. :)
And if anybody does want to swap keys either tonight or next month I'll be there...
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug