Julien Vehent on 23 Sep 2011 12:03:45 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Jobs with Work-Life Balance??

Any 24/7 system in your environment ?
I manage public facing websites, and I can guarantee you that $boss doesn't care if it's sunday afternoon or monday morning when the database crashes (and he shouldn't). My company is not big enough to have rolling on-calls schedules, so we fix the emergencies when they arise.