stevenclphillips on 30 Sep 2011 07:22:39 -0700

[PLUG] Digital forensics/Admin position

Hey all,
I know this is a long shot at best, but I have a friend who's finishing up an Associates Degree in computer forensics. I understand that an AS doesn't get you that much in the job market today, but she has a lot of admin and customer service experience. I was wondering if anybody knew of a forensic company that could use an admin that was motivated to grow into something more than that role.
Thanks,
Steve