Andrew Craig on 22 Oct 2011 16:24:14 -0700

[PLUG] ideas for class material

Hi All,

I am currently in a Computer Technology program and have an upcoming Linux III class.  The professor is open to ideas for curriculum.  As of now it is project based, but apparently the projects are mainly writing papers.  For Linux II, which I just finished, we had to right a paper as well.  Writing papers is fine, well not really, but I am not taking Linux III to write papers.  Because of this I want to take the opportunity to offer up some ideas.

I want to do stuff, not write about it, excluding any documentation of course.  I was thinking of the following ideas

- fix broken stuff
- break working stuff
- ssh stuff
- scripts