Amir Tahvildaran on 27 Oct 2011 18:52:32 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Once again, with feeling...Speaker needed!

I'd be happy to talk about nagios if people were interested.  Although
it looks like it came up a few times before, most recently in 2009.

Last meeting at Central was my first meeting so I'm new and also happy
to just sit back and relax.

-Amir