Paul L. Snyder on 28 Oct 2011 08:08:55 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Once again, with feeling...Speaker needed!

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011, "Julien Vehent" <julien@linuxwall.info> wrote:

> Hum, didn't we discuss on IRC that I will be talking about QoS ?
> I figured that had slipped your mind, since the schedule wasn't
> updated.

Aargh, you're right, Julien...sorry, I think was traveling when we
had that conversation, and it completely slipped my mind when I got
back.

> Whichever you guys prefer, I have a talk on Linux QoS but I read that
> other people have propositions as well. That's fine by me :)

If you're good, let's go with your QoS topic for next week.  Thanks
to everyone who's volunteered so far...we've got plenty of space on
the calendar after November, and I'll be contacting you to work out
a slot that might work for you.

Paul