Michael Lazin on 3 Nov 2011 21:19:05 -0700

Re: [PLUG] synergy gotcha

this looks neat.  I can't seem to get it working however.  I have a desktop computer with 2 displays running linux mint, and one of the displays is an hdtv hooked up with hdmi.  I have a debian netbook hooked up to the hdtv on another input with vga.  I have a monitor on the left and the hdtv on the right.  I want to be able to use the input button to switch the hdtv display to the netbook, and be able to share the keyboard and mouse from the desktop to the netbook with the hdtv by moving the cursor on the monitor (left) to the right.  Is this possible?  Am I crazy for wanting to do this?