Edmond Rodriguez on 17 Nov 2011 11:43:34 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Org Mode Latex pdf publishing margins

I think I got this.   Now trying to get verbatim lines to wrap for Latex.

That is when using ":" on the first character of a line you get a
verbatim type line with fixed font.  But it doesn't wrap... truncates
off the end of the Latex document.   I also have a problem with
truncation when a regular paragraph line (not talking about verbatim
here) has an extra long word at the end (like 40 characters)... it
just runs off the end.

Well, not sure if you all want to see all my org questions (I did do
some googling and I have used LaTeX for a few years).