Fred Stluka on 20 Nov 2011 18:05:41 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Run macbook pro with lid down

Brian,

Are you sure?  I'd love to be able to do this too, but even if I
drag the slider all the way to "Never", the laptop still sleeps
when I close the lid.

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.