Michel van der List on 6 Dec 2011 12:53:08 -0800

Re: [PLUG] C to PS compiler?

Ah memories. That reminds me of my own postscript program to calculate pi with enough digits to fill a letter sized page. Unfortunately, I think it's somewhere on a DAT tape that I can no longer read. I vaguely recall it taking 15 minutes or so on a first gen LaserWriter.

Michel