John BORIS on 9 Jan 2012 16:33:52 -0800

Re: [PLUG] xp client remote to ubuntu/kde follow

Ron,
I am using Xtightvnc on the server end and RealVNC on my xp machine. I
am not a guru about setting that up. I followed the directions on Ubuntu
documention and got it working.

>>> Ron Kaye Jr <rekaye1005@verizon.net> 01/09/12 5:43 PM >>>
 i have that working
hello world

i can install a vmc client on xp box
i presume i must install vmcserver on ubuntu.

will that work?
if so, back to that same old question, ... which vnc to install
i believe it is in the ubuntu repo

 Ron Kaye Jr
914-7294734