Kyle R. Burton on 17 Jan 2012 14:01:41 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Weigh in: what PostgreSQL talk would you like to hear?

I don't speak up much, but there are topics here that are of interest
to me.  To be selfish, I'd love to hear about PostgreSQL in HA and
High Performance configurations.  I know about streaming replication
(and am using it) but I'm not comfortable with my knowledge of
automated fail-over, partitioning strategies, backups, and the various
postgres contrib services (pgpool, pgbouncer, etc) and how to apply
them.

I'd love to hear more about PG in those kinds of configuration.

Kyle

Twitter: @kyleburton
Blog: http://asymmetrical-view.com/
Fun: http://snapclean.me/