K.S. Bhaskar on 27 Feb 2012 17:37:01 -0800

Re: [PLUG] VI without a swapfile?

How about something like lfhex (http://stoopidsimple.com/lfhex and in your package repository most likely).

Regards
-- Bhaskar

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 8:31 PM, Jeff Bailey <skydiver38@verizon.net> wrote:
I can't clean stuff off the filesystem - it's minimal the way it is - the reason that I'm running into the problem is that I'm trying to debug something... ÂEditing elsewhere might work though - hadn't looked at it that way.

Why not sed? ÂI don't know sed. :-) ÂI thought ed might work as well - just hadn't gotten to trying that (and also don't know ed, but, it seemed more accessible than sed).

Thanks, both....