gary on 6 Mar 2012 14:09:32 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Speaker for tomorrow?

=> +1 screen
=>
=> I don't know what the vote count we're hoping to hit is, but I'd find a
=> screen talk useful; I know only the rudimentary stuff about it.

   Enough to make me want to trek to USP from Malvern after work and home
to Downingtown afterwards. A couple more encouraging notes would be
nice. :-)  (I don't know what the usual attendance of a PLUG Central
meeting is, so feel free to adjust my expectations.)

                                   Gary Duzan