Paul L. Snyder on 6 Mar 2012 15:36:49 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Speaker for tomorrow?

If people are expressing interest on the list, that usually means there are
more people who are also interested but just lurking!  I'd say this is
enough positive response (and you can add mine to that, as well, since I
had to miss the last West, as well).  So, Gary, if you're OK with it then
let's do it.  Send a confirmation and I'll get the announcement sent out.

Thanks,
Paul