gary on 6 Mar 2012 15:44:40 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Speaker for tomorrow?

=> If people are expressing interest on the list, that usually means there
=> are
=> more people who are also interested but just lurking!  I'd say this is
=> enough positive response (and you can add mine to that, as well, since I
=> had to miss the last West, as well).  So, Gary, if you're OK with it then
=> let's do it.  Send a confirmation and I'll get the announcement sent out.

   Fair enough. Confirmed. See you all tomorrow.

                                    Gary Duzan

=> Thanks,
=> Paul
=>