Martin Dellwo on 23 Apr 2012 12:59:09 -0700

Re: [PLUG] This is not a job offer

Hi Julien,

Sounds like a nice environment, so I am attaching my resume.  Happy to meet up at a PLUG meeting or over coffee sometime.  I live in Center City, just started coming to PLUG this year.

I used to play some guitar!  And more professionally, have some solid CFEngine experience managing hundreds of Linux servers/workstations (plus a few Solaris boxes).  Lots of other great experience, including security-related (eg Checkpoint Firewall).

Regards,
  Marty