Paul L. Snyder on 30 Apr 2012 17:55:57 -0700

[PLUG] May (and Summer!) talks...speakers needed

Unless I've missed some volunteers, it looks like the upcoming speaker
schedule is on the thin side...aside from an Android development talk at
PLUG West in June, we pretty much have a blank slate.  Of particular
concern are the May meetings, including the PLUG Central meeting coming up
on Wednesday.  Our original speaker had to cancel due to a conflict, so
we're currently up in the air for a topic.

Anyone have something they feel like presenting on this month?

Beyond that, summer is wide open, so if you have an interesting idea you've
been kicking around, why not get it onto the schedule? :)

Paul