Julien Vehent on 4 May 2012 06:14:35 -0700

Re: [PLUG] interesting apache issue & problem solving case study

On 2012-05-03 17:53, Amir Tahvildaran wrote:

Here was the TCP packet I had ignored above (sorry, I don't know a
better way to extract the text form wireshark)

right click on the packet in the packet list and select "follow tcp stream"
that will give you the HTTP only

Or, right click on the packet, mark it, and then do file > export > as plain text and choose "marked packets only"
that will give you the entire packet, including ethernet, ip, tcp and http

- Julien