JP Vossen on 3 May 2012 20:38:37 -0700

Re: [PLUG] interesting apache issue& problem solving case study

Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 17:53:46 -0400
From: Amir Tahvildaran<amir@mathforum.org>

This one had me stumped for an hour (and I still don't have all of it
solved).  I think it's good to reflect on your problem solving approach so
you tweak it for the next problem.  I invite you to comment and reflect.

Great write-up!

On a related note, I find that about 60-70% of the time, just writing the problem up the way you did solves it for me.

[...]
#if anyone can tell me how to capture for (src=MYIP OR dst=MYIP), I'd
appreciate that.

How about just "host=MYIP"?

Later,
JP