Mike James on 23 May 2012 19:57:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Wireless router recommendation?

I have two Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 routers that are gathering dust in my closet. I flashed one with dd-wrt but the other is untouched. $40 takes both of them. Let me know off-list mpjames53 AT gmail DOT com if anyone is interested.

Mike