Sam Gleske on 31 May 2012 01:47:30 -0700

Re: [PLUG] May Speakers?

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:27 AM, Amir Tahvildaran <amir@mathforum.org> wrote:
Here's a stab at a poster template and a generic one for meetings
http://mathforum.org/~amir/share/plug/

Feedback welcome, gimp files are there as well.
-Amir

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:14 PM, Paul L. Snyder <plsnyder@drexel.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, 29 May 2012, Amir Tahvildaran wrote:
>
> AT> I work at Drexel and can post stuff here (mailing lists and bulletin
> AT> boards).  Would someone share a template if they beat me to creating
> AT> one?
>
> That's great...the more exposure the better.  We don't have a poster
> template, so please feel free to contribute one!

Nice work on the flier Amir.  I too work at Drexel :).  Did you use Gimp 2.6 or have you moved up to 2.8 yet?

As far as meeting topics go I can cover a variety of topics.  I can't do the month of June as I have a night class on Wednesdays but I'll be off for the summer.  So I should be good after June to present at PLUG.  Topics in which I can present include...

There's several other topics which I can probably present on but lets just start with my mentioned list.  Again I won't be able to present during the month of June because I am taking night classes which conflict with Plug Central (only two more weeks of classes though).

SAM