Amir Tahvildaran on 31 May 2012 06:36:54 -0700

Re: [PLUG] May Speakers?

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 4:47 AM, Sam Gleske <sam.mxracer@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice work on the flier Amir.  I too work at Drexel :).  Did you use Gimp 2.6
> or have you moved up to 2.8 yet?

I'm guessing it was 2.6 -- whatever Ubuntu 12.04 installed when I
asked for gimp.  Feel free to upgrade the files to 2.8.

Sam,
 I'd be interested in all of these topics, especially:
* gimp (as you can see I just fumble around) - I'd probably bring my
laptop to play along for this one.
* nagios/icinga/monitoring - we use nagios, curious about icinga
* SELinux

-Amir