Sam Gleske on 4 Jun 2012 07:35:18 -0700

Re: [PLUG] May Speakers?

I'm a bit confused.  Are all these topics you guys are throwing out suggestions for other people to do or are you saying that you want to present on them?  The stuff I've stated is something I'm willing to present on in upcoming meetings.  I'd be willing to research systemd though because I want to know more about it.  I work with it some in Fedora with systemctl which is a little bit new compared to using the service command and /etc/init.d/.  All of the ideas mentioned would make good presentations which I'd be interested in attending.

SAM