Rich Freeman on 4 Jun 2012 07:45:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] May Speakers?

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Sam Gleske <sam.mxracer@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm a bit confused.  Are all these topics you guys are throwing out
> suggestions for other people to do or are you saying that you want to
> present on them?

Probably a little bit of both.  :)  I tossed it out there because I'm
interested in it, and potentially wouldn't mind researching it and
presenting, but I've already accumulated a fair number of PLUG
presentations and it wouldn't hurt to give others more opportunity.

> I'd be willing to research systemd though because
> I want to know more about it.  I work with it some in Fedora with systemctl
> which is a little bit new compared to using the service command and
> /etc/init.d/.

By all means go ahead with it!  I just know what I've been reading on
lists/etc, and setting it up on Gentoo (where it is not the default -
and has been received with mixed feelings).

Rich