Matt Mossholder on 7 Jun 2012 20:49:06 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Schedules Direct "lineup warning"

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM, JP Vossen <jp@jpsdomain.org> wrote:
I just got an email from Schedules Direct (electronic program guide for MythTV) that:
   ÂWe have detected that your Schedules Direct channel lineup with an lineup-id of "PA37880:X" has been removed or will be removed shortly. Sometimes the lineups are automatically moved to a valid lineup, so it may not be a problem.

When I logged in, it was in fact gone. ÂFor my zip-code there are about 19 options. ÂSince I have the most cheap/basic Comcast I can get, the interesting ones for me being:
   ÂComcast - Digital            King of Prussia
   ÂComcast Montgomery County - Digital   Plymouth Meeting

The two are almost identical, but by WAG I picked "Comcast Montgomery County". ÂWe'll see if that works, I guess.

Anyone else see this or know if I guessed right? ÂAnything else I'm forgetting to do on the Myth Backend?

Thanks,
JP

Yeah, I got it too. I suspect that Comcast is consolidating the lineups to be more consistent across the regional markets, and this has caused TMS (who provides the data to Schedules Direct) to consolidate their data as well. From a quick check, the seem to be equivalent.

  --Matt