Eric H. Johnson on 8 Jun 2012 04:41:19 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Schedules Direct "lineup warning"

JP,

Same here. I think Matt is correct about combining schedules. I logged in
and it showed that I had no line-up selected. I did an add, and everything
seems ok now. I will check over the weekend to see if it is updating
correctly in Myth.

Eric

I just got an email from Schedules Direct (electronic program guide for
MythTV) that:
	We have detected that your Schedules Direct channel lineup with an
lineup-id of "PA37880:X" has been removed or will be removed shortly.
Sometimes the lineups are automatically moved to a valid lineup, so it may
not be a problem.

When I logged in, it was in fact gone.  For my zip-code there are about
19 options.  Since I have the most cheap/basic Comcast I can get, the
interesting ones for me being:
	Comcast - Digital		 	King of Prussia
	Comcast Montgomery County - Digital 	Plymouth Meeting

The two are almost identical, but by WAG I picked "Comcast Montgomery
County".  We'll see if that works, I guess.

Anyone else see this or know if I guessed right?  Anything else I'm
forgetting to do on the Myth Backend?