JP Vossen on 9 Jun 2012 00:34:57 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Schedules Direct "lineup warning"

On 06/07/2012 09:57 PM, JP Vossen wrote:
I just got an email from Schedules Direct (electronic program guide for
MythTV) that:
We have detected that your Schedules Direct channel lineup with an
lineup-id of "PA37880:X" has been removed or will be removed shortly.
Sometimes the lineups are automatically moved to a valid lineup, so it
may not be a problem.

When I logged in, it was in fact gone. For my zip-code there are about
19 options. Since I have the most cheap/basic Comcast I can get, the
interesting ones for me being:
Comcast - Digital King of Prussia
Comcast Montgomery County - Digital Plymouth Meeting

The two are almost identical, but by WAG I picked "Comcast Montgomery
County". We'll see if that works, I guess.

Anyone else see this or know if I guessed right? Anything else I'm
forgetting to do on the Myth Backend?

Thanks to Matt and Erik for their replies. It's looking like I'm going to have to do something on the back-end though, likely re-tweaking the channel info. I say that because shows from Tue worked, but a Nova from Thr failed. It's in the list of recorded programs, but if I try to play it, Myth says the file isn't there. I've never seen that before, and according to the "what just changed" theory of t-shooting...

We'll see I guess.

Thanks,
JP