Doug Stewart on 8 Jun 2012 12:12:25 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux Gaming

Also, the Wikipedia article has a comprehensive list of the games
included thus far, so you could do a lot worse than tracking down the
creators' websites and seeing what your Linux purchasing options are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humble_Indie_Bundle

--
-Doug