K.S. Bhaskar on 18 Jun 2012 11:58:02 -0700

Re: [PLUG] "...Android Development..."

In preparation for the possibility of a larger attendance than usual, we will use a larger room, on the second floor instead of the usual room on the third floor. ÂAs you exit the elevator, go to the door across the landing from the elevator door and on on your right. ÂIn case you have trouble getting in, please call my cell: (610) 620-3355.

Regards
-- Bhaskar

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 2:46 PM, JP Vossen <jp@jpsdomain.org> wrote:
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:48:26 -0400
From: "Paul L. Snyder" <plsnyder@drexel.edu>
To: plug-announce@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Monday, June 18, 2012 - "Android
   ÂDevelopment" by Ivan Sopin (7pm at FIS in Malvern)

This month, PLUG West welcomes Ivan Sopin, who will be giving a
talk on developing applications for the Android platform.
 http://www.android.com/

Topical:

Get "Android Cookbook" today using code DEAL and save 50%!
This sale ends at 2:00 AM 2012-06-19 (PDT, GMT-8:00).

http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920010241.do?code=DEAL
   ÂAndroid Cookbook
   ÂProblems and Solutions for Android Developers
   ÂBy Ian F. Darwin
   ÂPublisher: O'Reilly Media
   ÂReleased: April 2012
   ÂPages: 688

Later,
JP
JP Vossen, CISSP Â Â Â Â Â Â|:::======| Â Â Âhttp://bashcookbook.com/
My Account, My Opinions   |=========|   Âhttp://www.jpsdomain.org/

Windows does to computers what smoking does to humans