Rich Freeman on 5 Jul 2012 13:16:21 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Steam coming to Linux

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Alex Launi <alex.launi@gmail.com> wrote:
> hopefully theyll choose to integrate with the ubuntu software center!

Oh, gee, that will be helpful for everybody who doesn't use Ubuntu...  :)

Just be clear about dependencies and provide files in some neutral
format (deb, rpm, whatever), and just about everybody will be able to
make use of them (I know I CAN install files in any of these formats
on Gentoo, and some packages even make use of upstream deb files or
whatever).

Rich