Michael Leone on 9 Jul 2012 06:04:16 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux friendly tablet?

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Eric H. Johnson <ejohnson@camalytics.com> wrote:

> One clarification, the Acer and Asus are refirbs. In the case of the Asus,
> you have to follow the link before they bother to tell you that. The Archos,
> OTOH is not as far as I can tell.

Well, refurbs are pretty much what Tiger Direct sells, aren't they?
That's always been their reputation, that I can remember. Not that
there's anything wrong with that, if that's what you want.

> Regards,
> Eric
>

> FYI,
>
> Tiger Direct is having an under $300 sale on laptops and tablets. There are
> several Android tablets available for under $300.
>
> See:
> http://www.tigerdirect.com/email/wem3166.asp?cm_re=Homepage-_-Spot%2002-_-em
> ail_wem3166
>
> Regards,
> Eric

"It's a beautiful day, and I'm happy to say ... I'm alive"
                                   The Hooters, "I'm Alive"