Lincoln Fessenden on 24 Jul 2012 08:57:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Job Posting: LAMP Admin/Developer

And another..
Looking for a Java programmer.  Work for Thomas Jefferson University.  Mid level position, needs a BA or some sorts of certs/creds.  Experience with Linux/sql/php.  Some system admin responsibilities as well.  Ping me for more info..

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:40:03AM -0400, Marc Spiron wrote:
>    Good morning all,
>
>    Thanks for reviewing this.. This is a FTE/permanent position for a client
>    in Manayunk, they are targeting a junior-to-mid level candidate.
>
>    Client is seeking a well-rounded Administrator that is seeking more
>    experience as a PHP/Web Developer - 2+ years of administration experience
>    required.  Administration (20-35%) will include Linux, VMWare, Xen,
>    Windows/AD and VoIP as well as creating/maintaing a DR strategy.
>    Development (65-80%) will revolve around the LAMP stack; Candidate should
>    be familiar with OOP, proficient in MySQL and RDBMS in general and have a
>    strong desire to learn more!
>
>    Thank you!
>
>    Marc Spiron | Team Lead/Senior Recruiter
>    ICN/Human Capital Management, Inc.
>    983 Old Eagle School Rd. Suite 612
>    Wayne, PA 19087
>    Phone: 610.341.0790 x204