Lee H. Marzke on 25 Jul 2012 11:08:03 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Backup drive filling up

The reason I asked, is that people that haven't done all the steps
below that you outlined.    If they lose the db an don't have the .bsr
files  or have the db itself backed up then they will have an
interesting time at recovery.

Bacula is great, but requires much more setup work than other non-database
backed programs if your using it for DR.

Lee