Jonathan Simpson on 1 Aug 2012 03:29:18 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux Installfest @ FOSSCON Sat August 11th

On 7/31/2012 9:01 PM, Jim Fisher wrote:

    Ubuntu Village @ FOSSCON Sat August 11th

Ubuntu Village – All day INSTALLFEST – Bring your or your friends/family laptops or desktops that you would like Linux installed on and the Ubuntu US PA volunteers will assist you with the install.

Also, refurbished Linux laptops will be available (while supplies last) FREE of charge to SUPPORTER registrants of FOSSCON.

These laptops are older and refurbished, and will have minimal RAM and 4 gig hd’s. Power supplies will not be provided, but are available at NTR and online.

Fosscon Registration Info:https://www.wepay.com/events/fosscon-2012

NTR info: http://ntrweb.org/

Ubuntu Village volunteers needed and welcome.

--
jim fisher
Jedijf

irc freenode #ubuntu-us-pa
www.myfisher.org <http://www.myfisher.org>

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"
-- Jedi Master Yoda

In addition to the Ubuntu Village, there are a number of folks from PLUG speaking as well. Walt is presenting a brand new talk on Octopress, for example. I'll be doing my own intro to IRC as well, and there are other PLUG people on the schedule too.

See you all there :)