Julien Vehent on 8 Aug 2012 06:53:39 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Do we have a speaker for North or West this month?

Really looking forward to this. I didn't know CoreDial is using Chef.

- Julien

On 2012-08-07 03:09, Kevin McAllister wrote:
For North I'm going to talk about:  Server deployment testing

Specifically using minitest-chef-handler
(https://github.com/calavera/minitest-chef-handler) to validate your Chef
(http://www.opscode.com/chef/) recipes and also to validate periodically that
nothing important has changed unexpectedly in your production environment.

I plan to talk about the numerous problems I've had running a large Linux
server installation and show how using code to deploy my servers and code to test these deployments is currently and will continue to make me a little more
sane.

Thanks.