Julien Vehent on 10 Sep 2012 19:08:50 -0700

Re: [PLUG] North and West speakers?

On 2012-09-10 11:04, Paul L. Snyder wrote:
So, we're looking pretty good on speakers for Central right now, with the
schedule booked through November.  Unfortunately, North and West are
looking pretty empty (including this month's North meeting tomorrow [Tue
9/11] and next week's West meeting [Mon 9/17]).

Does anyone have a talk or topic they'd like to jump in with?  Maybe
something presented at another forum that they'd like to pull out?
Also, it'd be great to get something onto the calendar for the next couple
of months, so if you want a bit more time to prepare, October and November
are available, too...

Paul

Looks like I'll be going to PLUG North tomorrow night. I can present on Netfilter if there's interest for it. It can be a catch up session of my fosscon talk, with more emphasize on the Chef part (it's a North theme :p).

http://jve.linuxwall.info/blog/index.php?post/2012/08/23/Netfilter-workshop-at-Fosscon-2012%3A-the-slides

Interested, anyone ?

--
Julien Vehent - http://jve.linuxwal.info