Paul L. Snyder on 10 Sep 2012 20:00:53 -0700

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - "Complex Firewall Policies for Dynamic Environments", presented by Julien Vehent (PLUG North at CoreDial in Blue Bell, 7pm)

This month, PLUG North welcomes back Julien Vehent, who will be giving a
presentation on Linux-based tools for building complex firewall policies
for dynamic environments, including a discussion of tools such as
netfilter, iptables, ipset, and others.

  http://www.netfilter.org/
  http://ipset.netfilter.org/

The meeting will take place on Tuesday, September 11, from 7-9pm (7-8
General Q&A, 8-9 Presentation) at CoreDial in Blue Bell, PA.

 CoreDial (http://www.coredial.com/)

  1787 Sentry Parkway West
  Suite 100 (Building 16)
  Blue Bell, PA 19422

Directions and other information are on our website:

  http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/coredial.html

We request that you RSVP at rsvp@phillylinux.org if you intend on coming
so we have some idea of how many to expect, but it is not required.