Julien Vehent on 11 Sep 2012 19:18:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - "Complex Firewall Policies for Dynamic Environments", presented by Julien Vehent (PLUG North at CoreDial in Blue Bell, 7pm)

Hey everyone,

Following up on tonight's talk, the slides are up:
http://jve.linuxwall.info/ressources/taf/PLUG%20Firewall%20Talk%20Julien%20Vehent%20sept2012.pdf

The AFW cookbook for Chef is on github: https://github.com/jvehent/afw/

And for those of you who still get yelled at when kicking off a download during the evening movie, here's the QoS script I wrote to solve that problem :)
https://github.com/jvehent/lnw-tc
`lnw_gateway_tc.sh` contains the netfilter & tc logic. `htb_collect.pl` is a perl script to collects tc stats and puts them in RRD for graphing purposes.

Cheers,
Julien

--
Julien Vehent - http://jve.linuxwal.info