Paul L. Snyder on 17 Sep 2012 14:39:36 -0700

Re: [PLUG] October PLUG North Ideas?

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012, Rich Freeman wrote:

> In the interest of lining up a talk for next month - does anybody have
> anything they'd like to present or request?
>
> Paul - apologies if you're lining something up already...

Believe me, the more people trying to find speakers, the better!  Dustin
said he'd be willing to consider other chapters for his GlusterFS talk, but
not in October.  Other than that, I think all of the nebulous pending talks
that have actual dates associated with them are one the schedule.

Paul