Eric H. Johnson on 18 Sep 2012 06:01:17 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Debian packaging system

Brad,

Yes I have done apt-get update multiple times. The repos are separate from
debian and consist of four repos, standard, extras, extras-devel and
extras-testing. This (http://wiki.maemo.org/Kernel_Power) seems to indicate
that the stable power kernel is now in the standard repo, although I was
pretty sure when I first installed it, it was in the extras repo.

Regards,
Eric

Just to start with the obvious, have you run "apt-get update" to make sure
your using the latest list of sources/packages?

After that, I know making sure you have the right repositories/sources can
be a pain.
Does the Maemo have special repos or do they share with any other Debian
distros?