Dustin L. Black on 4 Oct 2012 07:39:50 -0700

[PLUG] GlusterFS presentation thanks and more info

Thanks again to the PLUG Central group for having me to present! I appreciated all of the great conversation, and I hope everyone got something out of my presentation.

For your convenience, I've posted the slides to the URL below:

http://people.redhat.com/dblack/gluster_for_sysadmins-plug-newtemplate-20121003.pdf

There was also some expressed interest in the developer presentation on GlusterFS translators. A couple options for that are linked below.

http://video.linux.com/videos/glusterfs-as-a-development-platform-1
http://video.linux.com/videos/glusterfs-translators-conceptual-overview

--
Dustin L. Black, RHCA