Jim Mlodgenski on 4 Oct 2012 10:36:23 -0700

[PLUG] Philly PostgreSQL User Group

Hi All,
  I just wanted to invite anyone who is interested to the next Philly
PostgreSQL User Group meeting. We'll be discussing how PostgreSQL
leverages IO. PostgreSQL leverages the underlying operating system
much more than other databases so if you're responsible for
administering a server running PostgreSQL, it'll be a great way to
learn different things you can do at the file system level that will
greatly improve the performance of your database.

We'll be meeting next Thursday evening at the Comcast building. Please
RSVP if you're interested:
http://www.phlpug.org/events/85473252/

Thanks,
  Jim