Sam Gleske on 16 Oct 2012 06:43:34 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] Looking for Open Source Cloud File Storage Program
- From: Sam Gleske <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] Looking for Open Source Cloud File Storage Program
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:43:10 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=gB6Snnzd3txq43olYB/qy1+5Sme9NB2bYX5RkpQPrQQ=; b=Pe5z79yqqJVGx/4c/yA48LI1e1aNsS0Lq2DfK//Ggj1nPxtRfpOAJ2cEvbBbICRJbH 2XAMco+rPuIWF/lFDQDUVrf3eQKkgpizn9RHB77R0hBHeOQIQUFRv/Jkr97KbkK4FOA9 f15efXrrxTAd75koLnJN0fR/CJ4kGThulbHq82Q3o7FYT7/Bkh0wKjDBn8N6ix0xACAk qZiBksQ5y7Hq8fY/Jx9sRamitIAoyA7FxPs+YV1X3t9FQMp91UuR1LC19R/3GbCF4dyw 43WPQ3BGg8DJ6zYKq30T3HeBUg7D731p6UG1YaqGVoVRqvHJ5dVu4qf0Qe4tXZKmfOHR DcaQ==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 9:00 PM, Casey Bralla <MailList@nerdworld.org>
I'm not looking to do anything other than save files to a web page that anyone
with a good password can log in to.
Anybody have any suggestions for a very simple cloud storage system that I can
I wrote a simple php script which does nothing but recursively list out files and folders in a directory structure. So you can serve it using apache with SSL and simple HTTP auth. Does this "save files to a web page" have to be a two way transaction? As in your friends/whoever also have to be able to log in and upload?
At any rate here's the script...
This is similar to apache's own directory listing feature but allows you to add graphics to it. Then again you could also use apache's built in directory listing feature with simple HTTP auth.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug