Rich Freeman on 7 Nov 2012 18:30:06 -0800

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [PLUG] Probable cancellation for PLUG North

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:14 PM, Paul L. Snyder <> wrote:
> We can either cancel the meeting (we don't currently have a speaker lined
> up), hold it at another location (if someone proposes one), or just meet up
> at a local restaurant for food and talk.

I'm fine with the get together for some food option if anybody else is
interested.  Could be the usual post-meeting spot, or something else
in the general area.

But, would definitely like to see some sign that others will show up
before I dine alone.  :)

Philadelphia Linux Users Group         --
Announcements -
General Discussion  --