Paul L. Snyder on 7 Nov 2012 18:15:04 -0800

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

[PLUG] Probable cancellation for PLUG North

Kevin, the site coordinator at Coredial for our PLUG North meeting
location, has let me know that he can't be there this month.  Thus, we
don't have our regular venue available.

We can either cancel the meeting (we don't currently have a speaker lined
up), hold it at another location (if someone proposes one), or just meet up
at a local restaurant for food and talk.

Opinions? If there aren't any alternatives suggested by Friday, I'll
probably just send out a cancellation notice.

Philadelphia Linux Users Group         --
Announcements -
General Discussion  --